For some reason, the "GOOD" in capital letters always feels like the biggest accomplishment. And I left the bottom part of my picture on purpose so you'd believe me, ok? Next update.
13.1 miles. Woot.
And I liked this picture too.
Fun!
I read through my journal entry about the occasion and found this:
"Here's some things I learned:
-Running 13.1 miles isn't easy.
-All shapes and sizes can run 13.1 miles-Training first is a good idea
-2 hours is a long time to entertain your brain
Yeah, and a lot of other things, but I'm tired right now. Why am I tired? Because after we finished the half marathon (Kelli, her Dad, and I ran) Kevin, Kim, Emily, Kelli, and I all went and floated the river in a raft. For 3 hours. And we didn't even stop for breakfast first. AND not only did we float the section of the river that the raft company wanted us to, but we went on for probably an additional 25 minutes....until we'd confirmed that we missed our stop and would have to call the rafting company to come down and get us. Hahaha. It was fun though. So, once again, we found ourselves driving home, sun setting, music pumping, (but this time people were sleeping) and I was VERY hungry. Food has never tasted so good. And my legs have never had such trouble walking."
It was a quality weekend, spent in a quality place, with quality people. Bless the Brown family, with their supplies of dressing-less salad! Also, I decided for my readers sake, the rest of the updates are going to have to come at a later point in time. Stay tuned.


I love the name of this post. I love it too much.
ReplyDeletehow come you don't update your blog anymore?
ReplyDelete