After a plethora of positive comments on my last post, it's clear to me that my readers want more. I was going to hold off a bit for the presentation of part two of updates, but it is obvious that the world cannot wait.
Thus, nor will I. So, onto the updates:
I left Provo. My last time through the 12687, the final quickening of my pace as I pass the Benson (not looking, of course), and my reluctant last step and it's accompanying moment of hesitation, as I leave BYU campus.
I'll admit it, I was consciously aware that I was being dramatic as I did all these things.
But isn't life more fun that way?
Also, can I just say that saying goodbye to people is one of my least favorite things since global warming? But it does have the upside of helping you realize how much you like everything about your day to day life that is boring and normal, like the people you see everyday and the places you go, along with the things you do.
Leaving Provo hurt my heart. What healed my heart was my immediate trip to...
Aaahahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteImmediate trip to WHERE?!?! Farmington? Da bay?? Portland??? Newport???? I'm hanging on your every word.
ReplyDeleteRestroom
ReplyDeleteI'm with whoever that Kellie girl is. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHanging on edge of seat.....
You never post anymore. Lame.
ReplyDeleteNatalie...?
ReplyDelete