
Today I scored the highest on a test I have EVER scored in my whole BYU career. It even gave me the rotating "Congratulations" and "Fantastic." (I realize that the picture isn't the best evidence, but it says it, I PROMISE.)
Pride washed over me as I blinked hard thrice at the screen, took out my phone, and proceeded to take a picture. Just then, a fellow whom we'll call EWM, comes out of nowhere and brings it to everybody in the testing center lobby's attention: "Natalie, are you taking a picture of the screen?"
YES! You got a problem with it? You would too if you ever scored that high on a test!
In fact, if he had tried to stop me, my moment of glory may have instantly morphed into a moment of triumphant outrage and resulted in a knuckle sandwich. (For the record, I didn't actually exclaim or carry out any of that, but merely replied "Yes.")
And not to be a debbie downer, but I feel the need to point out that there are bound be some gross miskeys that WILL result in a little broken NJP heart. Oh well, c'est la vie. It was fun while it lasted. Regardless of my final grades, finals are OVER and that deserves some celebration. Let the games begin.
Hopefully they won't begin with Cason actually ralphing on the carpeting like the noises he's currently making are foreshadowing. No matter, I'm just glad to be home.
A REAL LIVE POST!! Congratulations. And what a great reason to post. I MUST know your score now. And what class it was in. Oh and I figured out the code of who EWM is immediately. Although I am still confused about what a miskey is and why you will have a broken heart from it. Oh well, c'est la vie.
ReplyDeleteHaha, as opposed to a fake dead post?
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if misconceptions would arise from EWM, but it's not who you think it is. Promise.
A miskey is when my physics teacher puts on the key the wrong answer as the right answer and then figures it out later so my score goes down....it has happened in the past, and I'm just afraid it will happen again.
He must be one of those people who is too concerned about FERPA.
ReplyDeleteYeesh.
You deserve a picture of it and a gold medal. Wahoo for you being done with finals!
Seen any yaks around your place lately?
EWM.If not me, then who?
ReplyDeleteAs I read this, Cason is farting about 6 inches away from me. He's been doing this for about 10 minutes. Why is he always so consistent? Persistent? Well, the smell is almost overwhelming. Do I take him out?
ReplyDeleteNah.