Well, I found this one red shirt while I was at home last Saturday. It looked comfy, so I added a pair of blue shorts, and it became my outfit for the day. That evening, jeans replaced the shorts, and the official new outfit was born.

Sunday. Revert to Saturdays outfit. That's just what you do.
Monday. I was having my daily outfit crisis and running late to class. Red shirt to the rescue! That evening, I returned home for Thanksgiving Break. As I walked in the door, one of my sisters noticed. Question answered.
Tuesday. I woke up, felt too lazy to search for an outfit, and once again surrendered to the red shirt. I was just going to see my family, right? Wrong. Some kids that had complemented me on my red shirt the previous day showed up at my house around 9:00 pm. A conversation about me needing more clothes ensued.
So. Whatddya say? Should I wear this shirt again tomorrow? The next day? The entire Thanksgiving Break? Try and stop me, I dare you.
Actually, writing this causes me to reflect on people in my life and the frequency with which I see them. And how intensely they care about my hygiene.
If I lived alone in a big city, how long would it take people to notice?
How often would I change my shirt if I really only changed it when it was dirty?
How long does it take others to notice your repeat outfits?
Does any of this matter? I think not.
Would I make a good vagrant? I think yes.
Keep wearing it!!
ReplyDeleterachel beat me to it, but obviously i agree. wear it all the days.
ReplyDelete