Whilst googlereadering today, I ran into two things that I identified with one thousand percent. They were words straight from my brain, but somebody else took the time to write them down. One came from my brother's blog and one came from Tristan's blog, whose blog I enjoy thanks to Readers "browse" function.
Here's the one from Rob's:
"The death, corruption, and bitterness woven throughout...remind me that this world has had a lot of problems... Humans (not just Nephites, Lamanites, or terrorists) are capable of doing horrible things to each other.
How desperately we all need the Gospel of Jesus Christ."
This is something that has constantly been on my mind for the past couple years, (thus the reason I'm so excited for my mission) but was brought to the forefront of my mind last night, when I went and saw Water at BYU International Cinema. Click on the Water link, it will make you want to watch the movie, which you should also do.
And on a happier note, Tristan's...
"I am so overly infatuated with my friends [and family], their loves, my life, my loves, the candles, the flames, the new dynamics...all of it."
Friends and family, I don't know if you knew this, but I have always been a bit over infatuated with you guys. In a good way.
Love you,
Nat
Natalie,
ReplyDeleteI saw this movie with Carrie, my ole' roommate, a few years ago. I remember the end credits just rolling, and a tear was still rolling down my cheek. This is a powerful film-- I loved it for that reason. I only wish I could have watched it with you.
How I miss International Cinema...and how I miss you, Natalie Jo.