Sunday, April 18, 2010

сестра Parker

I like to ride my bike.



She likes to ride her bike.



Thus, I will make a great sister missionary.  Get ready, because starting June 16, I'll be sending you guys sexy pictures like this home in the mail:


Oh yeah, and did I mention RUSSIA, ST. PETERSBURG?

3 comments:

  1. It made me laugh. Everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin took these pictures; she used to work for the Church. Even she says they need some updating: she took the pictures about 15 years ago... And back then, she came to the photo shoot and said, "I think we need to update this look." They went across the street to ZCMI and got these "new" outfits. Just think what these pictures could have looked like if not for my hip cousin in the 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I can't wait to see those missionary pictures of you Natalie! Sister Parker!
    You will be so great!

    Kelli's Mom - Shelley

    ReplyDelete