This morning on my way to class, I passed a cowboy. You know, the kind of cowboy that is currently taking a break from the ranch to study at the university, but didn't change his outfit? I initially spotted him mischievously drawing with his finger in the newly fallen snow on top of a trash can. He turned around, gave me a big smile, and we went our separate ways. However, I couldn't quite make out what he'd drawn. So I kept walking.
Within a few minutes, I came to another trash can. I could see something written on top of this one as well, but couldn't make it out so I got closer. Bracing for something inappropriate, but too curious to care, I closed in on the trash can. There on top....were smiley faces. Drawn in each direction.
Sorry for the anti-climatic story, but I thought it needed to be shared.
Which brings me to one of my all-time favorite country songs:
No comments:
Post a Comment