For those of you who might not be familiar with the university that I attend, there is a place on campus called the Testing Center. It is most feared, dreaded, and despised place on campus. At least for me.
Today, upon entering for the first time this school year, there was a group of student employees outside gathered around the entrance. As I neared the door, I saw them spray a chemical, heard the words "black widow", saw the following,....
...and thought to myself "how appropriate."
Today, upon entering for the first time this school year, there was a group of student employees outside gathered around the entrance. As I neared the door, I saw them spray a chemical, heard the words "black widow", saw the following,....
...and thought to myself "how appropriate."

She left her web/chalk circle... what would you expect? It behooves us all to take heed and remember; should we take a step or crawl out of line, there will be many there to see, and they will probably have a chemical spray with which to destroy us.
ReplyDeleteI feel I have learned much. That testing center did always teach me things... just not about my actual courses.